Hypro centrifugal pumps handle big, high-capacity spraying jobs with ease. Use them for spraying liquid fertilizers and other chemicals, including wettable powder slurries for weed control. Make short work of other jobs – filling nurse tanks, watering seed beds, and transferring liquids.
The line includes models with rugged housings of cast iron that stand up to strong chemical herbicides.This series includes models 9006C-O, 9016C-O, 9018C-O, and 9028C-O.
- Max. flow: 110-117 gpm/416-443 lpm (free flow)
- Max. pressure: 80 psi/5.5 bar (Shut off)
- Max. speed: 600 or 1000 rpm (540 and 1000 rpm PTO)
- Max. fluid temperature: 140°F/60°C
- Planetary oil-bath gear drive
- Housing: cast iron
- Port sizes: 1 1⁄2″ NPT inlet, 1 1⁄4″ NPT outlet
- Shafts: 1″ solid, 1 3⁄8″ hollow, 1 3⁄4″ hollow
- Pump shaft rotation: CCW
- Impeller: glass-filled nylon
- Pump seals: Viton/ceramic standard (Buna-N ceramic and Viton/silicon carbide available)
- Weight: 44 lbs./20 kg