Hypro centrifugal pumps handle big, high-capacity spraying jobs with ease. Use them for spraying liquid fertilizers and other chemicals, including wettable powder slurries for weed control. Make short work of other jobs – filling nurse tanks, watering seed beds, and transferring liquids.
The broad, versatile line includes models with rugged housings of cast iron and stainless steel that stand up to strong chemical herbicides. Stainless steel pumps are ideal for use with Roundup® or other acid applications.
The series includes models 9206C, 9206S and 92037S.
- Max. flow: 140 gpm/530 lpm (free flow)
- Max. pressure: 180 psi/12.4 bar (Shut off)
- Max. speed: 6000 rpm
- Max. fluid temperature: 140°F/60°C
- Amp draw: 45 watts at 12 volts
- Pedestal mount with DC clutch drive
- Available in cast iron and stainless steel
- Port sizes: 1 1⁄2″ NPT inlet, 1 1⁄4″ NPT outlet
- Shaft: 5⁄8″ solid
- Pump shaft rotation: CCW (CW for – CR models)
- Impeller: glass-filled nylon (standard in cast iron); glass-filled polypropylene(standard in stainless steel)
- Pump seals: Cast models – Viton/ceramic standard; Stainless Steel models – Life Guard silicon carbide standard (Buna-N ceramic and Viton/silicon carbide available)
- Weight: 23 lbs./10.5 kg