Series 9305-SP Self-Priming
Hypro self-priming centrifugal pumps handle big, high-capacity farm spraying jobs with ease. They offer outstanding performance without the need for a flooded suction inlet. The pumps are ideal for sprayers that require pump mounting above the carrier tank. High pressure capabilities allow the pump to be used for both tank filling and spraying.
The broad, versatile line includes models with rugged housings of cast iron that stand up to strong chemical herbicides.
The series includes models 9305C-HM3C-SP and 9305C-HM3C-BSP.
- Max. flow: 178 gpm/647 lpm (free flow)
- Max. pressure: 154 psi/10.6 bar
- Max. fluid temperature: 140°F/60°C
- Hydraulic motor drive (for open and closed center systems)
- Housing: cast iron
- Port sizes: 2″ NPT inlet, 2″ NPT outlet(Model 9305C-HM3C-SP), 2″ BSP inlet, 2″ BSP outlet (Model 9305C-HM3C-BSP)
- Impeller: glass-filled nylon
- Centrifugal shaft seals: Viton/ceramic are standard (Buna-N/ceramic and Viton/silicon carbide are available)
- Weight: 59 lbs./26.8 kg
- Motor: internal gear gerotor
- Motor capacity: 20 gpm/75.7 lpm
- Max. motor psi: 2000 continuous duty, 2200 intermittent duty
- Hydraulic ports: 1⁄2″ NPT
- Hydraulic motor seal: double-lip Teflon