Hypro centrifugal pumps are designed for agricultural and industrial spraying and transfer of a variety of fluids: water, insecticides, herbicides, wettable powders, emulsives, liquid fertilizers, etc.
Hypro Series 9300 hydraulic motor-driven centrifugal pumps provide smooth performance. They can be conveniently mounted on the tractor or sprayer, becoming part of the vehicle’s hydraulic system and freeing the PTO for other uses. The Hypro “close-coupled” design reduces the mounting space required, eliminating long shafts and couplers between the pump and motor.
The broad, versatile line includes models with rugged housings of cast iron and stainless steel that stand up to strong chemical herbicides. Stainless steel pumps are ideal for use with Roundup® or other acid applications.
The series includes models 9306C-HM1C, 9306S-HM1C, 9306C-HM3C, 9306S-HM3C, 9306C-HM5C, and 9306S-HM5C.
- Max. flow: 207-214 gpm/784-810 lpm (free flow)
- HM1C: 207 gpm/784 lpm
- HM3C: 214 gpm/810 lpm
- HM5C: 212 gpm/803 lpm
- Max. pressure: 130-140 psi/9-9.7 bar (in closed center operation) (Shut off)
- HM1C: 130 psi/9 bar
- HM3C: 135 psi/9.3 bar
- HM5C: 140 psi/9.7 bar
- Max. fluid temperature: 140°F/60°C
- Hydraulic motor drive (for open and closed center systems)
- Housing: available in cast iron and stainless steel
- Port sizes: 2″ NPT inlet, 1 1⁄2″ NPT outlet
- Impeller: glass-filled nylon (cast iron models); glass-filled polypropylene (stainless steel models)
- Pump seals: Cast Iron models – Viton/ceramic standard; Stainless Steel models – Life Guard™ silicon carbide (Buna-N/ceramic and Viton/silicon carbide available)
- Weight: 33 lbs./15 kg
- Motor: internal gear gerotor
- Motor capacities: 9-24 gpm/34.1-90.85 lpm
- HM1C: 9-14 gpm/34-53 lpm
- HM3C: 17-24 gpm/64-91 lpm
- HM5C: 13-18 gpm/49-72 lpm
- Max. motor psi: 2000 continuous duty, 2200 intermittent duty
- Hydraulic ports: 1⁄2″ NPT
- Hydraulic motor seal: double-lip Teflon