The C-Dax Eliminator trailed weed wiper dramatically reduces damage to your pasture by putting chemical on the weeds rather than the whole pasture. Quality C-Dax construction is means an extremely robust, trailed weed wiper designed to control weeds while preserving pasture. The electronic chemical flow controller allows operators to quickly adjust the amount of chemical being pumped to the wiping carpets to suit the level of infestation. A pressurised feed system ensures equal amounts of chemical are pumped to either side of the wiper regardless of the angle of operation.
Model: Eliminator HD GL G2
Part No. 1015
- Unique electronic controller allows you to adjust the chemical flow to suit the infestation level. No guess work with inaccurate button pressing. LED light lets you know exactly what is happening with pump flow.
- Bruise bar to maximise chemical uptake
- Non-drip woollen rotating arms for maximum contact and longevity
- Unique chemical feed system supplies arms evenly on all terrain
- Low volume so you can maintain your weed control programme with no spray drift or runoff
- 360 degree swivel tow hitch
- Compatible with all C-DAX 12 volt sprayers
- Comes with 4m delivery hose, electronic flow rate controller, dry break couplers and plumbing kit
- 2.3m wiping width
- Application rates between 3.9–40.2 L/ha
- Four height settings, from 85mm to 385mm
- 50 on-board tank with 12-volt pump (Elim Tank)