PowerLine Plus 2400 Series
Self-serve carwash and tunnel prep unit owners across the country are making the switch to Hypro’s 2400 Series plunger pumps. Backed by the best warranty in the industry, Hypro pumps are designed for, and not adapted to, the car wash industry, resulting in pumps that deliver higher pressure and increased reliability.
Take a closer look at the features of the Powerline Series plunger pumps and see for yourself why Hypro is the best plunger pump manufacturer in the carwash industry.
- Port sizes: 3/4″ NPT inlet, 1/2″ NPT outlet
- Shaft: 1″ OD solid
- Ball bearings: Longer lasting drive system with heavy duty ball bearings
- Seals: Heavy-duty oil seals
- Bases: Standard – C3 retrofit bases match Cat 310 and 5CP base footprints
- Servicing: Hypro’s state-of-the-art, patented cartridge technology allows easy servicing of crankcase oil and all wet-end seals – remove only the pump head
- Head material: Single-piece forged brass heads backed by lifetime warranty
- Plungers: Hardened stainless steel lower-plungers – superior corrosion and wear resistance
- Piston guides: Bronze piston guides give you larger bearing surface for extended life on oil seals and plungers
- Valves: Precision-machined, stainless steel valve and seats provide higher resistance to chemical attack
- Plungers: 100% ceramic plungers
Part Numbers included: 2412B-P, 2414B-P,
INSTALLATION / PARTS