Hypro centrifugal pumps handle big, high-capacity spraying jobs with ease. Use them for spraying liquid fertilizers and other chemicals, including wettable powder slurries for weed control. Make short work of other jobs – filling nurse tanks, watering seed beds, and transferring liquids.
The line includes models with rugged housings of cast iron that stand up to strong chemical herbicides.This series includes models 9006C, 9006P, 9016C-O, 9018C-O, and 9028C-O.
- Max. flow: 110-117 gpm/416-443 lpm (free flow)
- Max. pressure: 80 psi/5.5 bar (Shut off)
- Max. speed: 600 or 1000 rpm (540 and 1000 rpm PTO)
- Max. fluid temperature: 140°F/60°C
- Planetary oil-bath gear drive
- Housing: cast iron
- Port sizes: 1 1⁄2″ NPT inlet, 1 1⁄4″ NPT outlet
- Shafts: 1″ solid, 1 3⁄8″ hollow, 1 3⁄4″ hollow
- Pump shaft rotation: CCW
- Impeller: glass-filled nylon
- Pump seals: Viton/ceramic standard (Buna-N ceramic and Viton/silicon carbide available)
- Weight: 44 lbs./20 kg
INSTALLATION / PARTS