Hypro centrifugal pumps handle big, high-capacity spraying jobs with ease. Use them for spraying liquid fertilizers and other chemicals, including wettable powder slurries for weed control. Make short work of other jobs – filling nurse tanks, watering seed beds, and transferring liquids.
The broad, versatile line includes models with rugged housings of cast iron and stainless steel that stand up to strong chemical herbicides. Stainless steel pumps are ideal for use with Roundup® or other acid applications.
The series includes models 9203C, 9203S, 9203C, 9203C-R, 9203S, 9203S-R, 9203S-U
- Max. flow: 138 gpm/522 lpm (free flow)
- Max. pressure: 157 psi/10.8 bar (Shut off)
- Max. speed: 6000 rpm
- Max. fluid temperature: 140°F/60°C
INSTALLATION / PARTS
- Pedestal mount, direct drive
- Housing: cast iron
- Port sizes: 1 1⁄2″ NPT inlet, 1 1⁄4″ NPT outlet (9203C-SP); 2″ NPT inlet, 2″ NPT outlet (9203C-R-SP)
- Shaft: 5⁄8″ solid
- Pump shaft rotation: CCW* (9203C-R-SP is CW)
- Impeller: glass-filled nylon
- Pump seals: Cast Iron models – Viton/ceramic standard (Life Guard™ silicon carbide, Buna-N ceramic and Viton/silicon carbide available); Stainless Steel models – Life Guard™ silicon carbide standard
- Weight: 38 lbs./17.3 kg